C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 12:08:24 EST
Rayna,
Gosh, I really don't have any stories like that to share....i do, however
have experiences with the public bus system..OK, they are really supposed to
have the ramps working for us hc folk... and indeed, they are supposed to
check every morning to see that  it does.. its very frustrating to wait for
the BLOODYbus IN THE COLD and when it arrives the driver yells out that  his
ramp doesn't work and speeds away... but in reality he is just too fat and
too lazy to get out and lower it..bast*rds..hmph..
I think you express yourself quite positively.And it's actually quite
refreshing...I tend to get too angry at people and when i do, i go off like a
rocket..lol...so i keep my mouth shut most of the time!!!!!!LOL
Jennifer