C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:50:23 -0400
Hi Bobby,

  Glad surgery went well. Eat salads!

  For the fatigue, get thyself started on 400mg of mag twice a day for a couple
of weeks (morning and evening), and 400mg daily (evening) thereafter. Magnesium
is excellent to promote heart health. I've been taking it for years. As you
know, I have AI. Oh joy!

   And remember, don't eat anything with a face. It's bad for ya!

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier