C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:41:07 -0800
Felines......  They are so independent!  In Arizona I had a waterbed.  Therefore, the beasts that they can be, weren't allowed in my room at all.  When I moved out East, they thought it was GREAT that they could sleep on my bed- but one stayed in the living room- my female guard cat.  Now that I am even farther north, they have taken to MY BED!  Now, I say this because- if I accidentally forget to turn my electric blanket off in the a.m.s, I will get NO greetings at the door when I come home.  While I'm in bed, they either both curl up by my feet or the MALE--- will lay on top of me.  Now he is anywheres from 11-15 lbs.  Talk about hurting body parts with his little paws!  OUCH!  If I am sleeping on my side- he climbs right up and sleeps on my side!   LOL  And then there is when he is able to, he will finagle his way under my sheets and sleep IN my bed- as compared to on.  Many a time I have had to scoot him OUT OF my bed!!!!  LOL

Now that you all know my cats sleeping habits.... I'll stop.  lol

On Tue, 27 March 2001, "Elizabeth H. Thiers" wrote:

> Cats seem to have a strange fascination with the softer parts of the
> anatomy.  My little black one, Pandora makes a point of standing her little
> skinny feet on mine, amazing what 7 lbs. on the right spot will do.
> Beaufort my old grey guy likes to sleep up on my pillow and purr me to sleep
> this week.  And Loki, the white guy sleeps down by my legs.  Really, I don't
> know why we had to buy a king size bed.  Poor hubby hardly has any room.
>
> Beth the OT and cat goddess
>
> email address: [log in to unmask]

               ~~~Paige