BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"If car was stolen, then God say it not your car." -- NYC cab driver" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:17:02 -0500
I actually tried to watch a bit of the S-Bowl but was quickly bored and the
half time was at best absurd if not insulting. I too prefer to participate
(mountain biking and downhill skiing) and not spectate much except a little
bit of the more extreme versions of my favored pursuits. I think I have
actually "worn out" my enjoyment of watching - my family had season tickets
for the Pittsburgh Steelers from 1970-1990 and I saw all the games live -
quite different than TV. Now I spend my weekends with my family not in front
of the TV and think we are all healthier for it.

Please Note My New Direct Telephone and Fax Numbers

Eric Hammarberg
Associate Director of Preservation
Associate
LZA Technology