BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory.
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:29:48 +1100
 --- Mark Rabinowitz wrote:
> Wait a minute now, Johnson will be forgotten in a
> week but you have to acknowledge Mies, and (early)
> Wright was without a doubt great.
> Sullivan was a giant.

Mark

You've just illustrated the point I was trying to
make.  Distance makes the heart grow fonder.  I
suspect that B-P members in 2102 will be sharing ideas
on how to conserve Gehry buildings ... and cursing him
for his choice of materials and construction
techniques, but with little doubt that his buildings
are worth the heartache.

david

http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!
- It's My Yahoo! Get your own!