BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Think about it: do you really __want__ Face.Recognition.Software?" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:50:59 -0500
Just catching up -

I've seen this periodically since returning to the list.  It's been
intermittent, and I've found that when I do see it, I cancel out of the
email, do a reply to all, then remove the individual address.  At least it
gets me there (this one wanted to go to Dan)

- Pam