BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nadine H Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Panhandle: "At least now I have something to hold on to.
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:21:44 -0500
I hardly ever hear of anyone confessing to shooting a gun around here in
politically correct Madison.  I enjoyed target shooting when I engaged in
the sport.  Anything from a 9 mm German handgun to a 357 Magnum.  I think
it is akin to zen and archery.  But I have not hunted.  I believe that
would take even deeper concentration and steadiness of mind and hand.

There is a one legged turkey in a nature conservatory near where I live.
I have seen it when walking to work.  I even tried to catch it one day,
(the first time I spotted it and thought it was a recent loss of limb).
Couldn't do it.  Even with one leg the turkey out manuvered me into the
thick brush.  I wonder which is harder to catch, a greased pig or a one
legged turkey?