BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nadine H Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Panhandle: "At least now I have something to hold on to.
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:39:00 -0500
<Plus, even Haystack Calhoun couldn't throw those things around.

Ruth,
    I think you are right on about the rolled hay.  The rounds look like
there is many times the amount of hay in them than in the old square
ones.  The rounds sit out in the fields wrapped up like a Dolly Madison
cinnamon bun.  Perhaps the Amish round barns are better designed for the
round bales (or are those Shaker barns,  I'm showing my memory glitches).

Nadine