BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Panhandle: "At least now I have something to hold on to.
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:25:58 -0700
Hello all,

I'm travelling to IPTW in the next day and would like
to see as many of you as possible.  Will be in the NYC
area the following week as well.

My computer died hard last week,  and as a result, I'm
only able to access mail on an occasional basis...  if
you need to email me would you please send it to:

with a CC:  [log in to unmask]

please don't use debcaves until further notice...

while in NYC my phone will be 718-625-0245 -- and if I
owe anyone return mail, I have no addresses so mail me
again!   ;)

DEB

http://personals.yahoo.com