BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hey, this list is not about Nadine - it's about RALPH!
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 09:14:48 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/2001 12:40:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  Wherever this is, DON'T move there. And please let me know if it's anywhere
>  uphill from me.

Check. Another big area of concern is the growth of those beautiful trees and
animal burrows on the embankments, both of which open routes for water
infiltration. Nope, don't think I'll move there any time soon .... I'm
waiting for the "de-watering" before I stand anywhere downstream. Everyone
will be happy when Phase II (strengthening the dam) starts. The rehab process
seems a little backwards, but that's how the funding is working....

Julep