BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"I think I stumbled into the right place. Here's spit on your monitor." --Nadine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:39:28 -0400
Actually, I'm a computer professional who's related to the creator.  The
only preserving I do is house repairs and canning beans.  Guess I'm here to
do some humour twisting.

Besides, the spacing of < "I think I stumbled into the right place. Here's
spit on your monitor." --Nadine > looks find to me (although I'm from the
old school, where one uses 2 spaces after a period).

- Pam