BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Sasser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 18:50:07 -0400
All Pinheads are cordially invited to attend the 5th annual summer Barn Party,
Saturday June 16th in Amherst, New Hampshire.  Amherst is 1-1/2 hour from
Boston, and 30 minutes from Nashua or Manchester, NH.  If you happen to be
nearby (or not), or just passing through, you are invited to come by for food,
beer, music, volleyball, horseshoes, pool, darts, intense philosophical
discussions, and general frivolity (Chicken Jousting may occur).  Families,
kids, et. al. are welcome.  Feel free to bring tents, sleeping bags, etc.  We've
got plenty of room inside the barn and out . . .  All are encouraged to bring
lawn toys, musical instruments, and Laphroaig.  Festivities commence at 2:00pm.

E-mail me back channel for directions, or call 603-672-6057 and speak to Lisa or
Betsy.

Hope to see ya'll there . . .

Lisa