BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Two Pinheads, three opinions." -- LK
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 06:53:23 +1000
 --- Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Brings us back to the
> importance of leaf time.

][<en

Thanks for the reminder.  Perhaps this is a good
chance to ask how others make sure they have some leaf
time!

With my crazy habit of working too much (and surfing
the net too much), finding leaf time is interesting.

One of my current strategies revolves around the cafe
across the road from the office, who have a great
chef, and serve wonderful coffee.  A typical day in
the office sees me wandering over for breakfast, which
takes an hour or so; then again some time during the
morning, again for an hour or so ... perhaps lunch, or
maybe afternoon.  Each visit however sees me take the
laptop, and several files, and get an hour or so of
work done without interruption.  Very productive, and
very relaxing.

The office is anywhere you choose it to be ...

Cheers

david

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- A great way to communicate long-distance for FREE!