BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Chapel of the unPowered nailers." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"John Leeke, Preservation Consultant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:00:38 -0500
>  would strongly encourage you ro your client to hire and architect and MEP
>  engineer who have experience in museum collection storage environments.

Point well taken. It appears my task has become one of assembling the team
to design and build this room. What is MEP? Can you recommend an MEP
engineer?

John Leeke, Preservation Consultant

mail: 26 Higgins St., Portland, ME, 04013, USA
Phone: 01-207-773-2306
email: [log in to unmask]
website: www.HistoricHomeWorks.com