BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"\"In the future, we will get our food by radio.\" -- Harvey Wiley Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Lawrence Kestenbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:12:06 -0400
On Sat, 13 Apr 2002, Ralph Walter wrote:

> My current part of Joisey is heaven, although it's not as much fun as Joisey
> City was.   For all my bitching, I have to give her credit for dragging me
> the hell out of there, although if I could've brought my 3-story, 14' wide
> house along out to the Burbs, it would've been nice.

Oh -- I thought you lived in an urban style 19th century house now.  Or
did you move since we started this conversation?

> And both beat the shit out of Chicago, Mrs. Ralph's native land, which
> not until after we were married did she start trying to convince me
> was a wonderful place to live and had weather no worse than New York.
> Yeah, right.

Speaking as a Chicago native, the temperature and precipitation is just
fine -- it's the corrupt political climate that would make it a tough
place for somebody like me to live.  You already manage to cope with worse
in New Jersey.

> Another opinion among this group?  You'd be lucky to get the same opinion
> twice out of the same person!

"Two Pinheads, three opinions."  (Modification of an old saying.)

                                     Larry

---
Lawrence Kestenbaum, [log in to unmask]
Washtenaw County Commissioner, 4th District
Ebay Page, http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/potifos/
Mailing address: P.O. Box 2563, Ann Arbor MI 48106