From:
Debra Resch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 10:48:39 -0400

I have found a wonderful cooking device (I have no financial
interest) through (I'm almost embarrased to admit this) an
INFOMERICAL.  It's called the Turbocooker and believe it or
not...it does a wonderful job of baking gf cakes and breads without
using any oil or butter...you actually use diet soda in place of
other liquids.  I know it sounds odd but it really works.  It also
lets you cook (steam) a wide variety of other foods, including
pasta.  I was definitely a skeptic but my son pressured me to give
it a try - actually promising to make dinner twice a week if I did
buy it.  Although he hasn't exactly kept his promise about dinner,
he has done a lot of baking with it.  Yesterday he made a
pinapple-upside-down cake (non GF) for a dinner party we were
attending.  It turned out great....or so I was told.

www.turbocooker.com