From:
Amanda Lieberum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:40:04 -0600

To summarize the responses I have received to my request for a GF ravioli
to replace the one that Dietary Specialties had been carrying.

One person stated that Foods by George in NJ has them (I'm in Chicago
but it may help others) One stated she handmade ravioli for her
grandkids One suggested Schar Pasta with butter and parmesan seems to be
a good choice for their child.

Many stated they never knew about a GF ravioli but were interested in
finding one. Others stated concern as they enjoyed the ravioli as well.  If
anyone knows of a company looking for a new product idea, this may be it.
They appear to have had the market share for this product!

Overall, it appears that I may be out of luck.  I hope not as we ran out of
ravioli last night and she was asking for more.  If anyone runs across any
new info PLEASE let me know.

Amanda