From:
Beverly Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:12:35 EST

Thanks to everyone for sending me their suggestions on places to eat and shop
in the Phoenix and Yuma area.   Unfortunately, no one sent anything for Yuma,
but that is okay.  I will stock up in Phoenix and then take it with me to
Yuma.

I was asked to summarize for other travelers, so here goes.

Health food stores:

Trader Joes (I think I should have paid attention to all the controversy the
   last two weeks)
Whole Foods Market in Tempe
Wild Oats
Albertsons
Smith's Food King
Basha's Market in Sedona

Restaurants:

New Frontiers in Flagstaff
Cattlemen's Club in Sedona
Outback at I-10 near Chandler
P.F. Changs in Tempe
Carrabbas in Superstition Springs
Garcia's

I was told to go to the archives for a post dated 6/15/2000 with a summary of
Arizona, but I still can't get there.   Can someone help me on this?  I
thought I had it in my list of favorites, but when I try to go, nothing
happens.

Thanks,

Bev

Mansfield Oh