From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:37:59 -0800

Hi All--

A big thanks to all who went to the trouble of sending
me their recipes for spaghetti sauce...exactly what I
was looking for. This experience made me *really*
understand that most people probably don't have a clue
about what they're eating - I looked at a couple of
sauce packages in envelopes, hoping to remind myself
what spices went into spaghetti, and didn't find one
ingredient that I could translate into basil, oregeno,
or tomato! If you don't believe me, check next time
you're in the grocery! Yikes!

As for the rice noodles...thanks for suggestions to
look at oriental or vietnamese grocery stores. I had
in mind the "chicken and noodles" type of noodles
rather than the spaghetti-type. There are several
oriental stores in a town about 30 miles from me, so
I'll look next time I'm there.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Ayn