From:
"Richard F. Bolha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 23:29:35 -0400
By unchecking the box, I can force it to dial. But, it dials at a fast
place and the operator comes on an say if you want to dial please
hang up and dial again. I have tried putting comma's in, but then its
to slow and operator says the same thing.

Thanks for trying
Richard

On 1 Apr 01, at 15:00, Larry Fisk wrote:

> Richard;
> in the modems properties/connection tab - there is a checkbox "wait for
> dialtone before dialing"
> have you tried unchecking that ?
> I have voicemail on my phone, and for some unknown reason
> if I had a voicemail in my inbox I got the no dialtone message on my
> computer modem.
> If I called on the phone and listened to the voicemail then my modem would
> connect.
> Unchecking this box, solved my problem.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml