From:
Fergal O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 13:20:39 -0000
Hi Jay,
The only way I can think of saving info from a disk like that is through
DOS. Although if there is 0 bytes used I would be dubious about anything
being on it in the first place.
Fergal O'Neill
Science and IT Department
Rosary College
Armagh Road
Crumlin
Dublin 12.
School Ph: 01-4555824      School Fax: 01-4560856
Personal Mobile: 086-8393093
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
School Web Page: http://homepage.eircom.net/~rosarycollege
Personal Web Page: http://www.esatclear.ie/~fergalmj
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle. The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein