From:
Raymond Keirn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 21:30:38 -0500
I have a Packard Bell multimedia R515 running Win95b. It has 32mb ram 200mhz processor and 2gb hd. I have been running IE 5.5 that has been getting more difficult to use each time I use it. It was continually needing refreshed and more often than not it wouldn't bring up the webpage. I uninstalled it and reinstalled IE 5.01 and now it won't work at all.  I would like to get IE 5.01 working again because I really don't like IE 5.5.  When you click on the IE icon it opens up and says it can't find server.  I checked all of the TCP/IP protocols and they are fine. Do you have any idea how I can get 5.01 functioning again.  I tried downloading service packs from Microsoft but it won't let me.  I am also using the msn explorer and I'm not having the same problems with it except for when I'm trying to download anything from Microsoft.
Thanks in advance for any help.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org