Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:42:29 +1100
I bet you already know what's the problem. It is one of your newly installed
software. sorry to say that, but I'be experienced same thing, as a OEM
builder, I can fresh install windows as many times as I want and clean load
all updated software patch, some programs just don't work as they should,
nothing you can do unless you 1) complete remove your newly installed
program one by one, untill find which one is playing the tricky. find it and
remove it! 2) Wait for the new update/patch for your software, and hope that
solves the problem.

Jun Qian