Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 18:28:49 +1100
did you install the latest intel chipset driver? I know the driver on ASUS
cd is probably the latest already, but for safe, just download it from intel
(called Intel chipset installation software). I know that some i815 mobo
won't install the called "PCI management bus" without the latest BIOS or
intel driver, it may apply to your case.

Jun Qian