From:
Vicki Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:24:23 -0800
Hi,
I wanted to thank everyone for their help (dealing with Eat Right for your
Type diet).  It was just the feedback I was looking for and the links were
great.  I'm going to go right on and do paleo, but I'll keep some from the
Eat Right diet because I think there is some usefulness to it.

BTW, it takes a strong stomach to read this mailing list.  I, for one, will
NEVER eat worms.  But thanks to you I won't worry as much about the bugs in
my broccoli.  :)
Thanks,
Vicki P.