From:
Nutrition Magician <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 10:19:22 -0500
Regarding Muscular Dystrophy--
I have seen 2 men and read a case study of a few others
with MD who had very significant improvement
in their symptoms from using some of the
glyconutritional products made by Mannatech.

Now I also happen to distribute those products but
please don't get on my case; I'm not interested in
selling anyone on anything, but I did want to provide
that
info. because as far as I know, there isn't anything
that medicine, alternative or otherwise has found that
significantly reverses or reduces MD.

In the case study write up, Mannatech products along
with a calcium channel blocker was used.  The two
men I referred to, I saw over a period of about a year
and I don't know for sure, but don't think they used
pharmaceuticals.  One saw improvement after about
3 months, the other saw nothing for 6 months but then
had great improvements.  They were brothers and there
was alot of MD in their family.

There's a site www.glycoscience.com (maintained by
Mannatech) that has tons of journal articles and
references
for the use of glyconutritionals for various conditions.
These are studies done by researchers not affiliated in
any way with the company, as well as case studies
written
up by people who do.

Judy Stone