From:
Nutrition Magician <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 09:19:33 -0500
Joe,
There's a product called ADP made by Biotics that
I have found very effective for dealing with the chronic
systemic yeast that my dog has.  He's a sharpei and
they're prone to Candida.  ADP is Oil of Oregano
which is supposed to be a super anti-fungal.  I was
really having trouble controlling his yeast and I've
been giving him the ADP for 2 weeks now with a dramatic
improvement and no "side effects" that I can detect.

I buy mine direct from the company called Viotron
International in MI.  I learned about Biotics products
from
a doctor who's judgement I respect--he felt they were
some of the best around.  I think many chiropractors and
docs with naturopathic leanings carry Biotics, or you
can
buy direct from Viotron at 1-800-437-1298.

Judy Stone