CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Pugliese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:02:18 -0800
   Maybe the poster meant a book I have not read yet by Zinn, the
autobiographical looking one published last yr. I'd imagine he has a chapter
about his yrs. in the USAF during WWII.
  On radical historians btw, a great book of interviews which mix q's on
historiography with autobiography see, "Visions of History, " from Pantheon
sometime in the 80's from the editors of Radical History Review. Great
interviews with William A. Williams, Hobsbawm, Genovese, Woodward and
others.
                                                             Michael
Pugliese