CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wat Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:22:01 -0800
"The Secret War Against Hanoi : Kennedy and Johnson's Use of Spies,
Saboteurs, and Covert Warriors in North Vietnam," by Richard H. Shultz Jr .
See also:
http://intellit.muskingum.edu/intellsite/vietnam_folder/vietnamtoc.html
http://intellit.muskingum.edu/intellsite/milintel_folder/milintelspecopstoc.
html
See also web pages of courses taught by Richard Shultz:
http://www.tufts.edu/fletcher/staff/rshultz/pol210.html
http://www.tufts.edu/fletcher/staff/rshultz/pol219.html

I offer these without comment.

------