CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Issodhos @aol.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 23:27:05 EST
In a message dated 11/18/99 1:26:13 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>Churchill and FDR killed many more Germans than that during WWII, so I
>suppose that makes them Nuremberg criminals too. Getting killed is one of
>the hazards of having a homicidal despot for a ruler. And few Serbs
>protested Milo until he had brought ruin to what's left of their country. If
>instead he had slaughtered every Kosovar Albanian, the civilians you pretend
>to care about would have been happily looting the houses of the dead.

     It is understandable that a supporter of and an advocate for the terror
killing of innocent men, women, and children would find it necessary to
rationalize and justify such a political policy.  Even more so as it becomes
more and more evident that your boy led you down a primrose path resulting in
the establishment of a mono-ethnic, and in all probability, theocratic
Kosovo.

    By the way, if you brush the liberal emotionalism from your brain you
will realize that in advocating the killing of those living under a "despot",
you are advocating the killing of those who are victims of an absolute ruler.
   And I have a hard time believing that the men, women, and children killed
in Belgrade and vicinity were preparing to rush into Kosovo to loot Albanian
houses, but if that makes your part in the aerial killing spree more
palatable, good for you.:-)
Yours,
Issodhos