BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"I think I stumbled into the right place. Here's spit on your monitor." --Nadine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 20:36:51 -0700
Hi Nadine,  I'm a housewife/cleaning contractor in southeastern Vermont who
fell into this list because of my interest in old buildings.  I do have the
one requirement for this list--the twisted sense of humor.

BTW:  Here in my area there is an OLD paper mill that is falling in and
they are trying to save it and decide what use it can be put to.  If any of
you are interested and coming this way I'll try to see if I can get you a
tour.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT