Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Garvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:50:43 -0400
This sounds like a NTFS permissions problem.  I usually disregard the
"sharing" permissions by leaving Everyone in full control.  However, I am
very careful with the NTFS permissions set via the "Security" tab.  In this
situation, since security is not an issue, leave the sharing permissions
wide open (default) with Everyone having full control and then access the
NTFS permissions and give "Everyone" "Full Control".  Are you sure your
Guest account is enabled?  If not, enable it or else you must be sure that
your client computers have a valid account on the W2k machine.  If your
Guest account is in fact enabled, you almost certainly have a NTFS
permissions problem.

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>