Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
daryl crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 03:31:08 GMT
Randall Stone wrote:Thanks for the reply.  Mine is a Compaq and I would like
to get all of their junk off of my computer. That carbon copy is something
that I don't use, at least, never have.  I tried to run the typical setup CD
but it must be a bad disk.  I would appreciate any input that you can give
me on this system.  I would format the hard drive but I have some stuff that
I'm scared to chance.  Most of it I could replicate but there are a lot of
things in Outlook that sure don't want to loose.  Thanks very much for
getting with me so soon.
<<Randall,I don't think you can format your hard drive without using the
Compaq setup because that what Compaq does you have to use their OS,such as
Windows 98/compaq version.You can remove the carbon copy support and Compaq
support features though.
I had a Presario 333,which I found out ran at 250mhg,that's why I dumped
Compaq and built my own system.
If your setup CD is bad they will send you and updated version for free if
you contact them.
But it will put everything back on and if you do a full format of course you
will lose everything and regain what you don't want such as CCopy Support
and the rest.
What would you think about running RegClean,it could just delete that CCopy
support and you wouldn't have that file popping up?-daryl

http://profiles.msn.com.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html