Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:48:14 -0800
From:

Hello, This is Joyce again in Butler N.J.. My daughter has been trying
to eat GF foods for the past two weeks. Our problem is, when she eats GF
foods she gets very sick. The pains in her stomach make her bend right
over,she said the feeling is like she ate to much,her bowel movement is
all water but green and the odor is really bad,her heart races and she
has to lye down quick before she passes out,if you put your hand on her
heart you would think it was going to come out at any minute.This is all
within 30 minutes of eating something GF . She does not even get this if
she eats foods with wheat or anything in it.The only thing she gets when
she eats regular bread or pizza or anything with wheat in it is very
lose bowels and some times pains but not often. She is 20,she is going
to call her Doc.. again tomorrow. The last time he said she must have
eaten something green but this time we are sure she did not and he said
she would start to feel better,well it's worse. We have tried different
places with foods and she still gets the same thing. Does this sound
normal. Is this a side affect or something? Does anyone else get this
way, or did you when you first started to go GF. I am so scared , what
is going on with her? Please help. Thank You Joyce