From:
Pahl, Angela D. <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:03:05 -0500

Hi. I'm an RD with very little experience working with celiacs.  It's a good
possibility that I will be seeing newly diagnosed celiacs in my new job, and
was looking for some feedback.

1.  When you were first diagnosed, was a Registered Dietitian part of your
care?  Was this person helpful?  Why or why not?

2.  Did the RD provide accurate information you could rely on as part of
your treatment?

3.  What were the most helpful resources he or she provided?

4.  What did you learn that was most valuable?

Any other comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Angie