CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lawrence Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 04:09:31 -0500
    It is a straight question.  I was - foolishly - expecting a straight
answer.  I should know better by now.
    I am not asking that anyone "prove" anything.  I am asking what your,
Issodhos',  beliefs are.  I don't care who "brought it up".  I am wondering if
you have a position based on principal or are you just sniping?
    I'd love to continue this enlightening dialogue, but I'll be away from my
computer (and near our nation's capital) until the 26th.