CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Shaddock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:56:58 -0600
I certainly, and wholeheartedly agree with you Dan. We all know that
minorities are the groups that exhibit the lowest voter turn-out; and that
they generally support the Democrats. I am just as disgusted with the
tactics used by GWB's supporters as anyone. However none of this takes away
from the fact that more than enough Democratic voters actually voted to give
AG the win; it's just that those who didn't, did it incorrectly.

Voter disenfranchisement, especially among minorities, is an issue
altogether different from recounts and the supreme court.

J.

Dan wrote