CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 18:48:55 -0700
Sometimes (usually?) others make points that I would like to make but in a much
more eloquent fashion.  I hope that I am not abusing the forum to forward this
letter, which is relevant to many recent discussions about Kosovo, and was sent
to several Canadian corporate newspapers (Globe & Mail, Toronto Star, Vancouver
Sun) as well as to Canadian Prime Minister Chretien and Foreign Affairs
Minister Lloyd Axworthy, among others.