CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Katie Marschilok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:25:22 EST

Both are on the pump, david is 18, diabetes since 8, on pump 2.5 years later.
 AMy was not diagnosed with diabetes until age 21, on pump one month later.
IT is a great way to go when child and family aare ready.  I am CDE, pump
trainer and have worked with families with children as young as 8, I know a
few age 6 and younger.  Read Minimed's booklet, "Pumper in the House", about
a 4year old named Albert.