BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:27:04 -0600
Stupidity comes in so many forms.  This guy could be a real wiz at
something...something that does not envolve an understanding of physics,
construction, motion, mechanics...must be an accountant, a manager or some
other kind of thorn.  His logic is absolutely clear, he had a budget to
purchase the materials, if you have the money, and the authority, why would
you need anything else?  I tried to explain recently that if you tell
someone to build a 300,000.00 project, and you direct them not to question,
you are not likely to get the 80,000.00 project that would have elegantly
solved your 40,000.00 problem.  I was thrown out of the meeting for being
insubordinate and weak minded...again.

-jc