CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The philosophy, work & influences of Noam Chomsky" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Martin W. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:32:43 +0100
Well, I don't think you can see the statement without subscribing to the
magazine.  Or maybe I didn't press the right link, but I couldn't bring
up the original statement.

martin

--
Martin Smith               email: [log in to unmask]
Vollsveien 9               tel. : +47 6783 1188