From:
Deb Clough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:01:20 -0500

Hi, Some of you may recall a recent post I made about whether or not to
test my children for celiac. I had spoken to my child's pediatrican
about testing because I was diagnosed by bloodwork and a biopsy 7 months
ago. Th pediatrician spoke to a pediatric gastro and the two of them
agreed that there was no sense in testing him since he had no symptoms.
However, almost all who replied to my post on the list said YES, get
your child tested! So, I sent many of those replies, and a reply from
Dr. Fasano at the UMARYLAND celiac center (who also said yes, test) to
my childs pediatrician. She then agreed to order the bloodtest. So now
the results of the bloodwork are in, and I don't know what they mean!
IgG was the only one that came back positive. Here they are: