C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:55:48 +0100
> Well - Why say "Whats sex?" If the rest of the message
> wasnt on that topic :-)

I presumed it was the latin tag line which was relevant! :-)

> Anyway - I certainly know what it is, but havnt
> experienced it (yet) :-) - LOL...
>
> > Betty
> > aut viam inveniam aut faciam
> > "I will either find a way or make one."
>
> What language is that ?
>
> Gopher

Lovely to have you back Betty.

Cheers

Deri James

This email (and any attachments) is intended for the
personal attention of the addressee(s) and is,
therefore, confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient you should not copy or use it or disclose
its contents, but should contact the sender
immediately