Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:53:44 -0700
Hey! I AM on this list- and nobody is writing anything!  for lots of days
too!

You guys are in trouble.

Love,
Bronwen

Hey- I will ask a question.  What do you guys think about those dried
anchovies that you can get at asian markets?  They are super delicious- I
think they are salted.  We eat them like potato chips- Or what about tuna in
a can?   (obviously couldn't find that in the bush..)  (looking for "cheap"
here)

I am just starting this- sorry if my questions are dumb.

Love,
Bronwen