Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 08:33:46 -0600
Philip,

The Texas Bison Company http://www.bisonranch.com/ is located about 30
miles east of McKinney.  They sell grass fed bison, lamb, and free range
chicken.

The Texas Grass Fed Beef Company http://www.texasgrassfedbeef.com/id17.htm
is in that area also, but farther North.

Also Hirsch's Specialty Meats at Parker & Custer in Plano carries grass fed
bison from the Texas Bison Company.  In Dallas, Kuby's Sausage House in
Snider Plaza near SMU http://www.kubys.com/ carries grass fed bison and
also New Image grass fed beef, and Roys' Nutrition Center at Preston &
Royal carries grass fed bison.  I haven't been to Hirsch's or Roy's.  They
may also carry other meats.  I have been to Kuby's to buy New Image beef.

Marylee