C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:17:31 EST
Betty,

    I have to agree with Deri on this one. I would not even waste time and
energy responding to the twit. Anything you say can and will be used against
you in the mind of this "twisted sister".

    Look at this from the existential point of view. She has energized and
motivated a group of individuals which she obviously does not respect. Is
there anymore poetic justice than this???

Bobby
In a message dated 3/2/01 12:22:09 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I am working hard and moving forward to get to a good mental place, and it
really jerks my jaw that this woman would dismiss that tremendous life effort
with no more intent than to avoid looking at herself in the mirror for one
minute.  I can't even type everything I want to say about this.

Betty >>