C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 09:55:26 EST
Rayna,

    Never apologize for being open and honest on this list. I have had people
patronize me and I am relatively mild. I teach at a university abd on day I
was about to cross the street when some lady(for lack of a more colorful
term) comes up and grabs me by the arm and ushers me across the street and
explainns that her father in law "had a stroke too." and how she knows all
about me.

Bobby
In a message dated 2/18/01 10:46:54 AM, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I know I've gone on a bit, but I though you guys would appreciate this
story!

Rayna >>