C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 18:30:05 -0500
have fun paige and gordon.

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2001 10:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Meeting Gordon

Hi everyone

Gordon and I both arrived in Chicago not too far after our scheduled arrival
times.  It was snowing at the time but not bad.  He has shoes that are
worthless here... LOL  He doesn't have a coat.  God help me if he gets
pnuemonia!  He says it's NOT cold out- but he sticks his hands out the car
windows and in the snow and then shivers.  LOL  Anyway- we are finally back
to WI... it hasn't snowed since we got into Chicago.  He's waiting for the
first storm!  LOL

Paige