C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:15:39 -0400
Is your dental work covered under a medical plan. We have Medicare here; not to
be confused with your Medicaid. All medical services are free. But dental work
isn't, even in hospital. Only the anaesthesiology is free.

  No, I've not tried biotene toothpaste. I'm tempted to try my dog's new
toothpaste, though. It sure whitened the cats' teeth and removed plaque very well
:) - it's mint flavoured. A friend told me about peanut butter flavored
toothpaste for dogs. I think I'll get that for Mr. Jake. Jeez, he bloody near
took my hand off when I tried to do his teeth with that little finger brush - got
that for the cats, but thought I'd try it with the monster-dude. No go. I did get
one of those long handled toothbrushes for brat boy, just to cover all the bases.
No way I'd ever get near the psycho-dog with the Sonicare :) Now I have to grab
the beastie, hook his leash to the grab bar in the bathtub, plunk his sorry butt
down and have at him. He's gonna just love me! :)

Cheers!

Carla