C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Chester Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:03:31 -0700
Dear gang,

     I feel strange about voting this year because I
not sure who to go with.  Nader is deffinately out of
the question.  However, between Gore and Bush I'm not
sure who to go with.  On the one hand I just don't
think Gore is really fit to sit in office, then again
on the other hand having a Bush in office might
collapse the United States just like what happened in
the early 90's.  I'm just very confused right now on
who to vote for.

Chester Worwa